Best Driver update software – 2 time
Drivers are an integral part of the PC. If you have the updated and compatible set of drivers installed, then the performance automatically gets boosted and you can witness it. Though there are many users who don’t know about this. But we don’t want you to be one of them, so here we have mentioned the information that can help you with updating drivers and improving the performance. So without wasting your time, let’s see how you can do that.
Methods to Update Windows Drivers
There are two methods that you can follow to update drivers. One is the Manual method while the other is automatic. Both the methods can help you in updating the drivers, but the only difference between them is that the manual method requires time and patience while the automatic is fast and accurate.
We have shared the detailed brief below, you can easily read and then decide the method you will follow:
- Manual Method
For every action, there are many manual methods that you can follow. The only downside with the manual procedure is that there are huge sets of steps that need to be followed. Other than this, users should have appropriate knowledge about the process, so that they can perform the steps properly and accurately. For the process of updating drivers, we have mentioned the easiest manual method using Windows Device Manager. You can simply follow the below-mentioned steps and update all your drivers.
- Press the Windows button or click on the start/windows icon from the bottom left corner of the screen
- Now navigate to the Control Panel option
- In the Control Panel window, go to System and Security, then select Windows Update
- Now click on the list of optional updates
- If there are hardware driver updates then install them
This is the easiest process using which you can update all your drivers.
- Automatic Method
Unlike the manual method here you just have to choose the best driver update software that you are going to use. Once you are done with the selection, then the process is very easy. Before we jump onto the steps, please download and install the software. If you are going to use the premium version then enter the key or credentials that are asked by the application.
After you are done with the basic setup, you are ready to follow the steps for updating the driver using the software.
- On the home screen of the software, you will witness the filter option. If you have any inclusion or exclusion you can override them in the filter section
- Next, when you are done with the filtration, you can start the scan by clicking the ‘Scan Now’ option
- Now the software will take few minutes in finding the outdated and faulty driver which needs to be repaired
- The list of drivers will be shown to you once the scan is complete. You can easily either select the driver manually for updating them or you can even assign the software to update them all.
This is how easily you can update as many drivers as you want. Whether you are a beginner or a professional you can easily use the software. The reason why it is called the best driver update software is that it comes with an easy-to-adapt interface with a variety of features at a reasonable cost.
To give a boost to your performance, these are the two options to update your drivers. Using any of the above-mentioned methods you can update your driver to the latest version and can make your PC performance better than before. If you want to follow the manual method you get a whole list of methods as there are many ways you can proceed with that. However, if you are going to use the automatic method then the process overall is very simple and does not require much effort. The only thing which you need to keep in mind while looking for the best driver update software is its functionality and features.
The features and functionality play an important role as it makes the process easy which eventually you want in the long run. We hope that we have offered you relevant information through this article. If you have any doubts or queries, you can drop them in the comments section below. We will try to answer them as soon as possible.