Heart is a vital organ of the body. The main function of the heart is to pump the oxygenated blood, send and receive the blood to and from all parts of the body through arteries and veins. The heart provides cells with nutrients. After the injury, clotting causes the blood to stop. The heart protects the body from different infections. It also helps to regulate body temperature. If our heart system gets infected it can lead to many other chronic disorders even it can cause death, nowadays herbs are being used for the prevention and treatment of heart diseases.
Structure and Working of Heart
Our heart has four different chambers, in the upper part of the heart right and left atria are present, and in the lower heart right and left ventricles are present. When the heart beats ventricles relax and atria contract, then the atria relax and ventricles contract. The left ventricle walls are thicker it pumps the blood to all the tissues, as compared to the right ventricle which pumps blood only to the lungs. The heart has three layers called
- Endocardium (Inner layer)
- Epicardium (Middle layer)
- The myocardium (Outer layer)
Left side of the heart receives oxygenated blood from the body parts lungs and pumps the blood through arteries to the other parts of the body. The right side receives deoxygenated blood from veins and then pumps the blood into the lungs, where it picks up the oxygen and eliminates the carbon dioxide.
- Atherosclerosis: Hardening of the arteries
- Arrhythmia: Irregular heart rhythm
- Cardiomyopathy: Heart muscles may get harder or weak grow
- Coronary artery disease: formation of plaque in the arteries of the heart, also called ischemic heart disease.
- Heart infections: caused by parasites, bacteria, or viruses.
Following are the common heart disease symptoms:
- Jaw pain
- Shorting of breath
- Neck and back pain
- Cold sweat
Following are the risk factors of heart diseases:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol levels in the body
- Smoking, Alcohol
- Kidney disorders
- Angina can be caused by the low level of glucose in the body
- Family history and age
How does a heart maintain normal functions?
The main function of the heart is to pumps the blood and supply oxygen and other nutrients to the brain and other important parts of the body, to maintain its normal function you needs to follow the following steps:
- Regulate the heartbeat timing
- Keep your muscles heart healthy
- Keep efficiently blood flow
Home Remedies for Healthy Heart
FOLLOWING ARE THE HEART DISEASES TREATMENTS:
Garlic: Garlic is commonly used to cure many diseases. It has a compound called allicin, which helps to keep the arteries flexible, and then blood flow will be better. If your blood is thinner then this is not recommended it can increase the bleeding risks.
Co-enzyme Q10: cells need the energy to grow, it provides you energy. It is also naturally found in every tissue of the body. It can be better than the placebo in some individuals.
Red yeast rice: It helps to overcome statin-related muscle pain. It also helps to lower the cholesterol level in the body, as well as helps to cure heart diseases.
Flax Seed: They are full of omega 3 fatty acids, it helps to lower blood pressure and inflammation, and it also contains lignin which reduced the formation of plaque in the arteries.
Vitamin K2: it is linked to better heart health, it helps to reduce the blockage in the arteries that can lead to heat stroke.
Resveratrol: Polyphenol occurs naturally with the other ones that are present in certain foods, it helps to cure heart diseases.
Tips to Maintain Healthy Heart
We need to change our lifestyles if we are leading symptoms of heart problems.
Diet is the most important factor that plays a significant role to maintain a healthy life. Add more fruits and vegetables to your diet as compared to animal sources. Add proteins and avoid more fats you just need to add 25 to 35 percent to your diet. Drink 2 to 3 liters of water daily for the electrolyte balance.
Daily exercise: You need to be active, do more cardio activities to maintain your health. Do walk for 30 mins daily.
Education about a lifestyle: it is very important to tell other people how we can make changes in our daily routine for good well-being. If you are obese then it is important to lose weight. Obesity can easily leads to heart disease and then it will be very difficult to get rid of it. Stop Smoking, at the end of the day smoking, is only killing you from inside and soon you are going to murder yourself, educate them about how to treat heart disease.
Top Herbs and spices recommended for heart
- Cinnamon: it helps to lower the risk of heart diseases by lowering the cholesterol level in the body.
- Cayenne: it helps to lower the blood pressure level to keep your heart healthy.
- Berberine: It improves the blood sugar level as well as lowers the bad cholesterol level in the body.
- Hawthorn: It is the best herb for the treatment of heart disease. In its flowers and leaves contains antioxidants that also reduced the inflammation in the body. It inhibits the formation of plaque in the arteries and also increases the blood flow and increase blood supply to the heart.
Online Dawakhana in Lahore working called Ajmal Dawakhana offering various kinds of medicine for heart disease treatment.
If you have a healthy heart then you can live a healthy life. If any part of your heart is disrupted even any single function of the heart is disturbed then it can lead you to chronic diseases like heart stroke. If your heart is not healthy, your mind will also not work better, the flow of blood in the brain will be disturbed and your body can not work properly. To avoid any heart problem you just need to focus on your diet and daily physical activity.