You don’t buy a refrigerator every day because we all know it is a one-time buy. Hence, selecting the one that is well-suited for our needs is the best way to ensure that the appliance works perfectly for a long time.
A refrigerator, unlike any other electrical amenity, is a heavy-duty machine that works round the clock. The fridge will eat away a lot of your hard-earned money as regards the upkeep of the appliance. So, it must be of world-class quality. Consider buying a Hitachi refrigerator that has received much appreciation for its heavy-duty performance and low-cost maintenance.
In this article, we will talk about the top 8 most popular refrigerator brands in India. The Hitachi refrigerator has made its way into the list. Let’s have a sneak peek, shall we?
- Hitachi 415 L3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator: The hitachi refrigerator comes with frost-free technology (defrosting manually, is a thing of the past), a robust compressor, good capacity for an Indian family of four, toughened glass shelves that look sleek and are sturdy.
If we talk about energy efficiency, this refrigerator knows its job well and helps you save a lot on your electricity bills; the 3-star rating proves it all. Hitachi, like always, delivers the best as regards quality and performance. So, investing in this refrigerator is an intelligent move.
- Samsung 324L 3 Star Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator: Samsung is a well-known name in the Indian scenario. The refrigerator is a convertible one. Hence, managing space is now a cakewalk. The energy-saving efficiency is pretty good. Also, the refrigerator has power cool and power freeze technology to keep everything frozen and fresh.
The dual evaporator in the fridge and the freezer make it easy to preserve fruits and vegetables for a longer duration. Plus, the latest digital inverter compressor is strong. The different modes in the refrigerator make it an ideal choice for Indian families that love to travel, have guests over, party, and more. There’s the seasonal mode, vacation mode, extra-fridge mode, and home alone mode. The fridge is very cost-effective, and the fridge comes with an alarm. What else do you need?
- Whirlpool 292 L3 Star Inverter Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator: The refrigerators from Whirlpool are known for their appealing appearance and excellent performance. The fridge and the freezer maintain a stable temperature. There are cooling modes that you can adjust.
The refrigerator is equipped with a freshener to minimize the rate of oxidation of the veggies and fruits. The freshener has a macroblock coating that prevents microbial infestation up to 99%. Yes, it is awe-inspiring. Get this all-rounder fridge with IntelliSense inverter technology for your family, and stop getting worried about storing fruits, vegetables, and all the other fresh produce.
- LG-GL-I292RPZL: Looking for a budget-friendly option? Halt, this double-door refrigerator is the best option you can choose. Do you know the best part? The compressor has a 10-year warranty, and the body comes with a 1-year warranty against damages. The interiors are so sleek, but unlike the Hitachi refrigerator, the shelves are not adjustable. For some, this can be an issue.
- Hitachi 565 Ltr 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator: Welcome this beauty to your kitchen. The Hitachi refrigerator comes with a touch screen controller to control the overall temperature of the refrigerator. The anti-frost technology prevents ice build-up. Hence, it makes the ice clean-up procedure automatic.
Internal pockets and shelves are all adjustable to make storing bottles and large containers convenient. The fridge is energy efficient and suitable for Indian families having 5 to 7 members. So, this summer, welcome home, this new kitchen buddy, and jazz up the modern look of the kitchen.
- Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Multi-Door Refrigerator: This is a safe choice for large Indian families because you can brilliantly manage space in this smart refrigerator for intelligent homes. This refrigerator comes with three compartments to make storing items more convenient. The temperature control is super easy and convenient. It comes with macroblock and ActiFresh technology to keep the vegetables and fruits fresh for a longer duration.
- Samsung 220 L 4 Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door: Have a small family of two or three? This fridge is perfect for you. Affordable, convenient, user-friendly, energy-efficient, retains freshness, and more are some of the attributes that make this refrigerator the ideal choice for budget-conscious Indian families. The blossom print on the door adds glam to the fridge. The touch control panel ensures convenience and allows you to control stable cooling throughout the refrigerator.
- Hitachi 659 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator: The attractive design of this Hitachi refrigerator will amaze you. Plus, one specialty of this refrigerator is: the air inside the refrigerator flows through the nano titanium filter. This feature ensures the odors from different compartments don’t mix up, keeps the food fresh, and retains fresh produce nutrients.