Zimbra is an email server that is both strong and widely utilized. Many customers have also made the switch to Office 365 throughout the years because it is becoming stronger with each upgrade and can meet the need for an email system that is becoming increasingly important. Even though Zimbra is an outstanding email messaging platform, it could be too simplistic for some enterprises, despite the fact that it is free.
This post will explain how to migrate emails from Zimbra to Office 365. Using the Zimbra to Office 365 Converter tool, users can transfer Zimbra TGZ files to O365 or Office 365 on the Web. It offers straight Zimbra to O365 migration, which saves time.
Needs to Import Zimbra TGZ to O365
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) is the greatest email service accessible. Many significant functions are available to users.
- Everyone knows the benefits of using a cloud-based suite, and Office 365 is among the most widely used email systems.
- O365 offers unparalleled security safeguards and a consistent customer experience throughout all devices, if users may access emails, address books, notes, documents, or whatever.
- Microsoft Inc. trusts Office 365 as a powerful solution. It supports encryption technology at rest and HTTPS for all sites and services. Clients can save data online or offline, based on those needs.
So, without wasting time let’s start the topic…
Pro-Solution to Migrate Emails from Zimbra to Office 365
Syskare Zimbra file converter is one of the best and sophisticated solutions to migrate emails from Zimbra to Office 365. With the Zimbra File Converter, you can export TGZ files into several file formats, including Outlook, MBOX, PDF, EML, and vCard, while maintaining the data quality of the original file. Once the conversion procedure has been completed, you will be able to view the converted data files at the location that has been provided.
Features of this software
- With the help of this tool, users can export certain data in accordance with their needs or preferences.
- All data from Zimbra mail can be transferred to Office 365 with attachments using this software.
- It is possible to effortlessly export tgz files into a variety of various file formats, including PST, MBOX, EML, PDF, vCard, and other popular formats, with this software.
- It is not necessary to move any emails from Zimbra to Office 365 because there is no size restriction.
- Most of the data in the Zimbra database can be viewed in one handy spot, such as headers, hexadecimal values, and the actual message text, which makes it very convenient for users.
How Does This Software Work?
- Download and install the software on the device.
- Next, pick the “Migrate On-Premise Zimbra Server Mailbox option” to migrate emails from Zimbra to Office 365 cloud storage service.
- Then, select a file from the Add File drop-down menu.
- After you’ve loaded the files, choose the messages that you wish to transfer to your O365 account from the list.
- Afterward when, select Office 365 from the list of available file formats.
- Users may also change the language whenever it is most convenient for them.
- Choose the I am an Administrator radio button.
- Now, enter your email address and password, then click on the next icon to go to the next step.
- We have received an email confirming receipt of your order.
- After the conversion is complete, navigate to the location where the converted file was saved and check it.
In summary, we explained how to migrate emails from Zimbra to Office 365 by employing a professional manner of migration. You can simply transfer all of your emails, calendars, contacts, and other data from Zimbra to Microsoft Office 365 with this software. Additionally, a demo version of the Zimbra to Office 365 migration tool is accessible, allowing users to evaluate the software before making a purchasing decision. Before purchasing the premium version, you can use the Demo version to ensure that you are fully satisfied with it.