Study MBBS in Kazakhstan from Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) for sustainable education was established in the month of August in the year 1963. It is a tertiary institution located in the capital city of Almaty, by order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the month of May in the year 2014, name of Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) for continuing education. The Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) for continuing education offers courses and programs is leading to higher education degrees recognized as a degree, master’s degree, a doctoral degree in several areas of study.
Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) for continuing education educates highly motivated and competitive professionals in the field of practical medicine, science, and education and creates all the conditions for quality education and research development Semi Government University. Many Indian students are already studying the MCI (Medical Council of India) exam preparation available from education consultants.
- It is the highest university in Kazakhstan.
- The city of Kazakhstan is rich in natural and clean mineral resources.
- As Kazakhstan is a good place in terms of the education sector, it is a research hub for the Central Asian region.
- At Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU), one semester is 5 months.
- The university offers its curriculum in English.
- The fee is small compared to other universities.
- The university has a highly qualified teaching faculty and therefore the quality of education is the best.
- The university has a very large and beautiful campus which is the largest in the country.
Why Choose an Education Consultant for MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Education Consultants have been authorized to send students for MBBS courses at Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) for continuing education.
- We have sent 400+ students from India to study MBBS in abroad.
- Support for a student care university in Kazakhstan.
- Guiding experience for Indian students.
- Real and complete information about every university abroad.
- We can provide student feedback and organize a meeting with early or previous students.
Facilities and Departments
- The department of internal medicine
- The department of communication skills, the basics of psychotherapy, general psychology, and treatment
- The department of laboratory and molecular medicine research
- The department of microbiology, virology, and immunity
- The department of molecular biology and genetics
- The department of neurosurgery
- The department of neurology
- The department of conventional anatomy
- The department of conventional physiology
- The department of immunity
- The department of general surgery
- The department of public health
- The department of psychological anatomy
- The department of psychological physiology
- The department of emergency medical aid
- The common physiological module
- The nursing
- The common module of anatomy
- The department of immunology
- The department of oncology
The University has a large stadium and gym, a football field, a handball court, volleyball, a swimming pool, tennis courts, and a welfare club. Students of Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) are encouraged to participate in a variety of social exercises, sports, courses, conferences, and college examinations. Many international competitions are also held each year, to provide good opportunities for students and to help them grow overall.
Kazakhstan is probably one of the safest and most economically developed countries in the world for education and Kiev is a popular university city. The KNMU (Kazakh National Medical University) students live the traditional student life, every day and on festive occasions. The KNMU (Kazakh National Medical University) offers a multicultural environment for its students and international students from almost every part of the world living and studying together.
Equipment Available at Student Hostel
Hour security, 24 hours of hot water and electricity, 2 student transport elevators, online private center, student kitchen, laundry center, hour’s store 24, and supermarkets are available for a walking distance of 5 minutes to 7 minutes.
- The MCI (Medical Council of India) and the WHO (World Health Organization) approved.
- No donation, direct enrollment.
- 8 years English language MBBS course.
- A safe and secure country for Indian students.
- The very low package.
- Few seats are available.
- Very safe for girls.
Accreditation and Recognition
- Approved by the ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Approved by the WHO (World Health Organization).
- Approved by the WFME (World Federation of Medical Education).
- 24*7 securities.
- 24-hour supply of hot and cold water and electricity.
- Laundry facility.
- 24-hour provisional store and supermarket.
- Comfortable room and modern hostel.
- A student canteen center is available.
- Students must turn 17th to 31st December of the current year.
- You must get a 50% mark in the PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) at level 12th.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) scorecard or sheet.
- Mark sheet 10th and 12th with a certificate with a minimum score of 50% in Grade 12th of PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- Minimum age of 17 December 31st in academic years.
- Good English skills.
- No NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is required.